Makes about 16oz
A well crafted cocktail that’s perfect for a warm night on the porch. This recipe first appeared on www.freshpreserving.com
Things you’ll need
- 1.5 oz Maison Rouge Cognac
- .5 oz Meyer Lemon Juice
- 4 Cranberries
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Oz Tamarind Soda (lemon flavored soda – can substitute lemon/lime juice and soda water)
- 2 Oz Red Wine
- .5 oz Honey Syrup (2:1 honey to hot water)
- 2 Dashes Bartram’s Bitters
- One Mason Jar
- Combine Cognac, lemon juice, honey, and bitters in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into mason jar.
- Fill jar with ice.
- Carefully pour in tamarind soda, followed by red wine to float on top of soda.
- Carefully garnish with 3-4 cranberries and a cinnamon stick straw.